- Adult Class now meets Sunday mornings, from 8:30 to 9:15. This year’s Gospel Study is Mark. Please join us for coffee and conversation.
- Youth Classes will not start until September.
Monthly Breakfasts resume, beginning Saturday, March 20, 2021.
- Maundy Thursday will be April 1, and we will have service at 7pm. Please come early, because starting at 6pm we will have coffee and pastries in the basement.
- Good Friday will be April 2, and we will have a Tenebrae Service at the Rock Church at 7pm.
- Easter morning, April 4, we will have a Sunrise Service at the Rock Church at 7am.
- At 8am we will have breakfast in the basement.
- Then, at 9:30 am we will have our regularly scheduled service.
- After the service, we will have an Easter Egg hunt.
You’re all invited, so please come to any or all of these services.
Council President Mark Wallace reports from the March Council Meeting:
- The Pastor and Renee Barner will represent St Olaf at the Synod Meeting on April 24th.
- The Council agreed to remove the pew spacing in the sanctuary.
- There will be no summer camp at Briarwood this year.
- Some special activities are being explored for members as well as for the community.
Pr. Ryan has registered St. Olaf in the Bosque County-Wide Garage Sale for Saturday, April 10, from 8am-1pm. Pastor and his family have quite a few things that they hope to get rid of. If you have anything you would like to sell, please let him know. The proceeds will be split between the Youth Fund and the Pastor’s Discretionary Fund, which is used to help local folks in need.
We will be having a specially called Congregational Meeting on April 25 to vote on the proposed amendment to St. Olaf’s constitution. Pastor Ryan will hand out a copy before the service.
Sunday School 8:30am
- Communion every Sunday
- Sunday School and Confirmation Classes
- Women of the ELCA
- Vacation Bible School
- Food Bank items to Helping Hands
- World Hunger Relief
- Malaria Campaign
- Lutheran World Relief
- Fair Trade items
- Ecumenical 5th Sunday Singing
- Youth Mission Trip and Church Youth Camp
- Facilities for community use
- Facebook Page for current events
- Community Breakfast 3rd Saturday 8:00-9:30 a.m.
- Special Services: Lent, Advent, Good Friday, Easter Sunrise, Christmas Eve Candle Lighting
- Weddings, funerals, and baptisms
- Historic St. Olaf Kirke (Rock Church) located 3 miles east on CR 4145
Our Mission: St. Olaf Lutheran Church exists to worship, teach, nurture, and share Christ’s love.